Roadrunner has been gaining a lot of popularity among the people because of the amazing features that it provides to the people. Being a quick, efficient, and reliable webmail service, it is chosen by a large number of people. The best part of the spectrum email is that it is compatible with almost every device.
- iPhone or Android users are always looking up for the spectrum email settings on their phones and devices over the internet.
- In this article, we have covered all the settings of the spectrum email for both android and iPhone users.
- Read the article completely to know how to set up your email account with your phone.
Spectrum email settings for iPhone
Follow the given below steps for the spectrum email setting on your iPhone:
- On the iPhone or iPad, open the settings and search for the mail option and then click on, contacts and calendars.
- Click on the option of add account or If you have at any time before setup the spectrum email you can click on it.
- Click on the option of others.
- Next, select the option of add mail account and enter the details for the configuration of account as:
- In the name field, enter your complete name.
- In the email address field, enter the username in proper format as email@example.com
- Fill the password in the proper space provided.
- In the description field, fill the name that you want to get displayed in the account list on the iPhone.
- Press on the Next button.
- Select the POP in the field of the outgoing and incoming servers, and set configuration as follows:
- Incoming mail server host to be filled as pop-server.ec.rr.com
- The username filled as the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in the proper password that you use for the sign-in purpose.
- Next click on the save option and you are done with the spectrum email settings on iPhone.
A user can also opt for the IMAP server in place of the POP server for the spectrum email settings on iPhone. Follow the steps given below for the spectrum IMAP settings on iPhone:
- On your iPhone, open the settings and find the option of mails, contacts, and calendars.
- Tap on the accounts and click on the add account option.
- Click on the other option and add the mail account button.
- You will get to a new window in which you have to enter the roadrunner’s email address and password for the email login.
- Click on the Next button
- The next step is to enter the server information for the spectrum email settings:
- Select the account type as IMAP
- In the incoming server field, set the details as mail.twc.com
- In the outgoing server field, set the details as mail.twc.com
- Set the advanced settings for the roadrunner email settings on iPhone:
- Incoming server as 993
- Outgoing server as 587
- SSL: click on the ON for the setting for both IMAP and SMTP.
Spectrum email settings for android
Set the spectrum email settings android as follows:
- On your android device, open the email app and then log in using the roadrunner email login credentials.
- Now set up the spectrum email settings for the android device as:
- Choose the POP 3 for the server settings and click on the next option.
- Provide the roadrunner email address and the username that is used for email login.
- Make the incoming server settings in proper format as username as the username @rr.com and provide the complete password of the roadrunner email.
- For the outgoing server, make the server settings in proper format as the smtp.server.rr.com and make the port as 587 or 25. Make the security settings as none. Provide the details asked like username and password. Make the Port no as 110 or 995.
- Click on the option of Ok and you are successfully done with the spectrum email settings on the android phone.
For any issues and problems with the spectrum email settings on your device, you can contact the Roadrunner email support to get better assistance. The team will help you in solving all your issues and help you with the best services of a roadrunner.