With the increasing use of electronic devices and machines, there is a huge need for an uninterrupted electricity supply. To get these uninterrupted services of electricity, one has to pay the bills regularly. To make it easy for you, there is a way to pay your BESCOM bills and bills for other operators for that matter, online easily and instantly. In this way, you’ll be able to clear your bills without any delay, and will also be saved from paying the late fees imposed by Bangalore Electricity Supply Company (BESCOM). The platform is so safe and easy to make payments that you’ll feel no trouble at all.
Steps to make BESCOM online payment
First of all, you will need an internet connection to your handset or PC before you proceed with the process. Now you can proceed with the following steps
- Install the most convenient online payment app to pay your electricity bills safely and easily.
- Open your application
- Browse through the Recharge page and Bill payment section.
- Enter the same name mentioned in the bill and the bill amount
- Select the mode of payment from debit card, credit card, UPI, etc.
- Now click on the payment icon. The next instant, your BESCOM online payment will be processed.
With the safest and easier app, you can easily make bill payments without wasting much of your time. These methods are fast and more convenient compared to the methods where you have to spend both your money and time on it. Because of the recent Covid situation, every possible platform turned into a digital one. Paying bills in the respective electric bill offices is not only crowded but also unsafe. It’s better to maintain some social distance and not waste hours standing in the line to wait for your turn to make payment.
Steps to make UPPCL online bill payment
With the rising dependency on seamless electricity, our focus has been directed towards the power or electric generation and service providers. If you’re using UPPCL services, it’s important to clear your bill online to ensure the power supply is continuous and uninterrupted. As mobile devices are growing rapidly, you can use your smartphone to access these payment platforms. You can access the app installed on your mobile or open the payment website. Visit the “Recharge and Bill Payment “page
- First, Select the UPPCL, insert the bill amount. Then click on the discount tab, you can browse all the attractive offers.
- Then you can select the best and most convenient mode of payment
- You have to click on the payment tab to complete the entire process
- What are the flexible online payment methods available for you?
You can choose from a wide variety of secure and safe UPPCL online bill payment options. It’s time to pay your dues in an instant. The most convenient payment options are as follows:
- Credit card or debit card
- Wallet or UPI
- Net Banking payment methods
Paying your bills online helps to keep your track of bills organized. It makes it easier to see where your money went. Another advantage is that when you’re paying your bills through a bank, you have to go through the procedure of forms, stamps, mailing, etc. Online paying platforms save you from that. Online platforms are more reliable and safe. You don’t have to go anywhere. You don’t have to stand in the crowded lines for hours. Just stay at home safely and sound and make your payments with ease without any interruptions. The only few things you’ll need will be your phone, a good internet connection to it, details of bills and the money to pay, of course!
Thanks For Reading
More Read On Me4bot