This is a super healthy recipe for the days you want to stay fit and fresh. This salad has nutritious value for your body and a delicious taste for your taste buds. Replacing this for a meal in your daily life would enrich your body with anti-oxidants. It is filled with vitamins and minerals. Salad greens are filled with vitamin A and are low in calories. You can lessen the amount of mayonnaise and add yoghurt instead if you are on a diet. You can also your favourite type of seeds for good fat intake. Salads are also known for improving skin tone.
For chicken marination:
- Chicken breast (medium-sized) – 2
- Black pepper powder – one teaspoon
- Dijon mustard – half a teaspoon
- Garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Balsamic vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Salt – half a teaspoon
For the Caesar dressing:
- Mayonnaise – one cup
- Black pepper powder – quarter teaspoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Dijon mustard – one and a half teaspoon
- Garlic paste – two teaspoons
- Worcestershire sauce – one teaspoon
- Lemon juice or fresh lemon – one tablespoon
For assembling :
- Roman lettuce – one big head
- Croutons – one cup
- Parmesan cheese (shredded) – as desired
For the chicken
- Take a grill pan and heat it on medium flame. You can also make it in a frying pan.
- Take two medium-sized chicken breasts and cut them into two sides so they are thin.
- Take the four thin slices and add one teaspoon of black pepper powder, as per taste salt, one and a half teaspoon of Dijon mustard (you can use any mustard or your choice), one teaspoon of garlic paste, one tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, and mix all the ingredients properly.
- Add two tablespoons of oil to the mixture and then grill on the pan.
- Grill for three minutes on each side.
For the dressing:
- Take a cup of mayonnaise and add it to a bowl.
- Add a quarter teaspoon of black pepper powder, as per taste salt, one and a half teaspoon of Dijon mustard, two teaspoons of garlic paste, one teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce, and one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Mix it properly.
- Add one tablespoon of water to dilute the mixture.
- The caesar dressing is ready.
- Take a big head of roman lettuce and separate the leaves.
- Cut the leaves in pieces and add in a salad bowl to make a base.
- Add one cup of croutons to the salad bowl after the lettuce.
- Add a little amount of dressing so the lettuce doesn’t get soggy. You can serve the dressing with the salad so everyone adds it as they like.
- Add four tablespoons of parmesan cheese or more if you like.
- Mix the ingredients properly.
- Cut the grilled chicken diagonally.
- Add the chicken to the salad.
- Drip some more dressing and add croutons on top.
- Sprinkle some more parmesan cheese for garnishing.
- Organic chicken Caesar salad is ready!