Organic butter chicken is a tasty and nourishing meal and is a favourite food of many people worldwide, especially in the subcontinent. This delicious and mouth-watering chicken cook in a mildly spicy gravy of tomatoes. Further, this dish contains a lot of butter and cream, and its juicy sauce is appetizing. Therefore, people love it and want to add it to their diet plan.
You cannot ignore its health benefits in any case. It is very rich in proteins and contains up to 10-35% of the total calories we consume daily. In short, organic butter chicken is one of the healthiest dishes you can add to your diet if you want to live fresh and fit.
Do you want to know how to make finger-licking Organic Butter Chicken for your home or restaurant? If yes, then read this article to the end. We will tell you our secret recipe of organic butter chicken that prepares from a combination of cream, cashew paste, and butter to get health benefits and taste at the same time.
For the Marinade:
- Chicken breast (bite-size) – 4 pieces
- Red chilli powder – 2 teaspoons
- Ginger paste – Two teaspoons
- Salt – 2 teaspoons
- Lemon Juice – Two teaspoons
- Curd – Half cup
- Mustard oil – 2 teaspoons
- Gharam Masala – Two teaspoons
- Grinded Kasuri Methi -1 teaspoon
- Cooking oil – 2 teaspoons
- Yoghurt – one plan cup
- Butter cubes – 2 pieces
- Cloves – 3 grams
- Cinnamon sticks- 1 piece sliced
- Mace – 1 teaspoon
- Cardamoms – 7 pieces
- Chopped tomatoes – 4 pieces
- Garlic – 1 teaspoon
- Green chilli – 1 piece
- Honey – 2 teaspoons
- Cardamoms powder – 2 teaspoon
- Cream – 1 tablespoon
- Take a mixing bowl and put the pieces of raw chicken in it. Then prepare a paste of salt, grinded red chilli, ginger and garlic paste, and add some lime juice. After that, blend it thoroughly.
- Now, place this bowl in the refrigerator for 20- 25 minutes.
- In the refrigerated mixture add curd. Stir it thoroughly and put the bowl in the refrigerator again for one hour.
- Now, grill the marinated chicken for half an hour in an oven.
Prepare the Chicken Gravy:
- Take two teaspoons of cooking oil and some butter pieces in a frying pan and heat it.
- Now, put some pieces of cloves, cinnamon stick, mace, and cardamom into the pan. After that, take some sauté and then add cut up tomatoes and some paste of garlic and ginger. Blend them thoroughly.
- Take another pan, take two pieces of butter in it again. Add the ginger-garlic paste in it and heat it.
- Then you have to take some mush of tomatoes made from the mixture. After that, put in red chili powder, grinded Kasuri Methi, small amount of honey, and all pieces of grilled chicken.
- In the end, take green chilli, some cardamom powder and at last, you have to add cream. Then mix it thoroughly.
- Boom! Organic butter chicken is ready. Serve the dish to your relatives and customers with a teaspoon of cream over it.
- To get the best flavour out of this recipe, you should allow the chicken to marinate for a minimum of 6 hours.
- If you want to make it a healthier and dairy-free recipe, you can use coconut cream. You can also use heavy cream or whipping cream instead of butter.